Issue Date: 25 May 2018
Version Number: 1.00
Applicable Law: Applicable Law: The Data Protection (Jersey) Law 2018
and Regulation (EU) 2016/79 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016
, together the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter “the GDPR”)
At MS Planning Limited (“MSP”) we regard your privacy as important.
The MSP website, www.msplanning.co.uk
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that a website may store on the device you are using to view website content (either your desktop computer, mobile or tablet). The cookie helps the website, or another website, to recognise your device the next time you visit.
The law allows us to store cookies on your computer if they are essential to the operation of our website.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at the email address at the end of this document or by disabling cookie settings, as explained below.
HOW TO TURN OFF COOKIES
You can stop cookies from being placed on your device, however, this may have an impact on the performance of our website.
If you do still wish to know how to disable your cookies, please follow the guidance provided by your Internet browser.
TYPES OF COOKIES WE USE
We use the following types of cookies:
- Session cookies – expire after a browser session, not stored longer term.
- E-Commerce: These cookies are required to operate our website and its services. They include cookies that enable you to use various features.
- Analytical: These cookies count the number of visitors and follow how visitors move around our website. They enable us to see how our website works and make improvements, ensuring that users easily find what they are looking for.
- Persistent cookies – These cookies are used with your express permission (i.e. when you register with us and have your own login account).
- Preferences: These cookies are used to recognise you. They are stored on your device and used whenever you return to our website. This enables improved user experience.
- Targeting: These cookies are stored on your device and allow the preferences or actions of the user of our site to be recorded, such as the pages you visit and/or the links you follow. This information is used to make our website and/or any marketing that we display on the site more relevant to your interests.
- Third-parties: We may also share your ‘Preference/Targeting’ information with third parties for the purpose of improving your experience on our website.
As defined above, some cookies are set that are essential for the website and online services to operate efficiently.
- These cookies do not capture Personal data.
Our website may set third-party cookies. We do not control the operation of third-party cookies. Third-party cookies which may be set on our website include:
- E&OE: If you notice any errors (spelling, grammar or other) in this policy document please feel free to notify us via our contact details below.
For any questions relating to your Personal data, or to submit a Data Subject Access Request ‘DSAR’, please contact us:
MS Planning Ltd
1st Floor Union House
Jersey JE2 3RF
Phone: +44 (0) 1534 869 425